RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Hi all, good to see everyone's favourite prodigal son Warnie...

1. 95 Posts.
    Hi all, good to see everyone's favourite prodigal son Warnie back on the thread with some great advice. As for me, just click on me and check my last post if you want my in-depth analysis of fms.

I just wanted to say quickly to 'SAVADAMONEY' NOT TO LEAVE THIS THREAD!!! I know you may feel you are one of the people 'princess' spoke of who get into repetitive arguments with pelm/frantic et al, but as a shareholder myself, I think I speak for the vast majority of regulars on here, that if we want anyone off this thread it is down rampers like pelm and frantic!!!

People like warnie are great but don't seem to contribute so often at the moment, which is fine, and I myself guess I too don't contribute often and tend to be more a reader (except for long posts when I do write!). For sheer tenacity and just generally sticking it to the downrampers though, I'm a big fan of your work Sav and never get sick of what you have to say!!!

I just wanted to give you a big wrap SAVADAMONEY as a counterbalance to any untoward feelings you may feel from previous posts you thought alluded to you often arguing same points on here when I think 'princess' was more so referring to the infamous downrampers incessantly on here.

So in short Sav, don't leave the thread! Keep up the good work! As for you down-rampers, I think you know how I feel about you. But as warnie said, everyone's entitled to an opinion, and I guess you do provide balance. I just want the holders to have the upper hand at all times on this thread though, which is why people like Sav are so essential. Or this would soon turn into a "Suicide watch Anonomous" thread if people are only reading negativity on a stock they could possibly have their life savings on. ;-D

Lets keep the general mood of the thread positive, as it surely must be say 90 percent shareholders who read this regularly!

I don't normally get so personal as you can see from my previous posts, but as Sav said he was leaving the thread for a while as a result of other(s) comments on here, I was compelled to say something!

If the drilling goes to plan, I believe JORC possibly as early as December may be possible (feel free to correct me here everyone-I know there'll be different opinions). So the drilling results in the coming weeks and two quarters should hopefully build solid-consistent-high-grade-ore findings that lead towards an inferred resource of at least the size the consultant has predicted.

If we could match those rock chip samples in proportion of ore, in large volume on the targets, we could really be in business given the ease of the path to production considering our champion junior-friendly next door neighbour Twiggy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $160.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $1.24K 1.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2531 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.