AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

we have gone from too much information to No information being...

1. 9,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    we have gone from too much information to No information being released...

the company have re iterated they will not be releasing every contract signed and the old commercial in confidentiality is a good excuse not to name names.

The reality is that when a cornerstone has been substantially hit we will know.

the company has reiterated EBITDA and will have to supply proof on how we got there and intend to stay there.

I actually believe the military is finally progressing but if you want facts and figures it won't happen until the contract is signed. The military make the rules if we want to get in bed with them we have to abide by them.

We have partnered with an extremely strong supplier and they would not be wasting there time if Alexium"s product is not up to the job. Pine belt are tried, tested. and trusted and are more than aware that with Alexium they have another extremely good offering to the military., totally strengthens pine belts position with the military and Alexium are along for the ride

ICL will happen early next year until then we patiently wait. Once that contract is signed watch the orders roll in.

Alexicool is going from strength to strength and will continue to do so. Alexium pretty much like A2m and their product troubles had the brainwave to create an analytical tool to prove the worth and to differentiate their product, look at A2m Sp now .

like everybody else I am hungry for news and sick of defending the company to people that rightly can read a spreadsheet, but if I was going on figures I would of been long gone but i invest in what I like to call the three P's...product , potential and people .

We finally have the right management to push Alexium forwards. History is history leave it where it belongs...

laters...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2784038 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 303203 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.