TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

fail grade in shareholder communication, page-21

1. 6,389 Posts.
    Many replies to the post so here goes:

"That is market sensitive information. Of course the company is not going to e-mail you market sensitive information prior to updating the market when the gold results should be released. "

So I guess they think that even replying is 'market sensitive information" and spendiing 90 minutes on the phone to another investor telling him/her that they are on going on roadshows and that bank funding isn't a problem, and they don't want dilution isn't?

"I am sure they are not answering emails because they are busy behind the scenes trying to get this project finalised."

Oh yeah, the standard excuse. But of course they have time for a 90 minute chat to another person. No time for a 10 second email.

Maybe they should just get rid of the email contact form on the web site then.

"I emailed a huge list of Q & A to Ian and he rang me back in literally 5 minutes. As he stated he prefers to respond to investor enquiries on the phone. As I find some Directors do not wish to respond to questions in writing..."

Amazing that you have that kind of pull and I can not even get a "Thank you we got your email. We'll release results shortly". How long would that take 10 seconds?

"No issue with raising the funds via bank deals to get to end game. As he does not wish to dilute the registry- it a very tight registry."

How many times have ordinary shareholders heard that then found out that the 'sofisticayted' investors have scored huge gains and the ordinary shareholders been screwed? ROL and AUT are perfect examples from the past couple of weeks.

"Why we are not at a forward earning of 10 on worst case being 350Mil who knows why not... Maybe Fund managers need to see Ore actually in the trucks to be convinced. "

Amazing isn't it? Other companies are reward high prices despite no product and here we have a company almost ready to go and zip.

And oh, by the way, still no reply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.