STM 0.00% 0.8¢ sunstone metals ltd

Failed your shareholders, page-3

1. 2,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218

@JandJ - if you are not in the red on this one then you are more full of #Hit than I thought.....me thinks every single person who is a shareholder is in the red.....when every single investor (apart from maybe the holder that bought on open this morning) is in the red then it is clear who is at fault and that clearly lies with the team running the company as 100% of the investors who have paid their salary surely didn't all fail their DD analysis...it would be a different story if I was only part of a small portion of investors that bought at the peak - I am guessing you yourself have bigger losses than I do on this one as I was fortunate (or unfortunate) now to have averaged sub 3c....a lot of the register is in a lot higher......regardless of entry price - when every shareholder is bleeding it tells you the story about what the market thinks of the company....sadly your continual positive spin on how great this team is has been proven so wrong in such a short period of time.

For goodness sake take off the rose coloured glasses and open your eyes to see the destruction in capital value that has unfolded over the last 12 months....and if you dont like someone who keeps rampers like you in check then place me of ignore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $21.09K 2.621M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 8340509 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 975110 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.