STM 20.0% 0.6¢ sunstone metals ltd

Failed your shareholders, page-5

1. 1,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2141
    Personally, I think it's a bit rich trying to blame this on the management. and the fact is Malcolm Norris has a pretty good track history, but he hasn't been able to find mineralization that resembles anything like Cascabel at Bramaderos or Limon.

The thing is, there is definitely an element of luck involved when you put your hard earned into speccie explorers (the highly risky end of the market no matter how much research you do), the drill bit usually is the major deciding factor (definitely not always - but mostly IMO) deciding whether these things go well or not.

You can do all the due diligence you like, the geos can use all their modern surveys trying to divine where those underground minerals lie, but if the drill bit doesn't find/hit them.........well you know the story.

I'm underwater here (got in @2.4 and I know some here are way more in the shite than me) and could be much happier about the price, but am still hopeful they can turn it around - find something in the next few holes. But I won't be blaming Malcolm if they don't - I am the one who pushed the buy button.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $23.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $24.35K 4.058M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 14474636 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 587270 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.