VCR ventracor limited

failing, page-28

1. 934 Posts.
    re: failing and the alternative. happily not a genuine holder of VCR....I dont know syringe but obviously he has a clue and has told you guys everything that he expected to happen and everything that he expects to happen. So hold him to it???

You want TA?? On the regression chart it is extremely clear to see that VCR has the perfect downward sloping channel. Having discussed with other Tanalyst's every single one of them agreed 70c target.

HTW has had higher low's and higher highs with increasing volume my trigger was the break of 46c and boy has it moved since then. 56c was the first target which happened today.

Smith Barney and others have been buying the lights out of it. Somebody obviously wants as much as they can possibly get. Now compare to VCR's recent market action and I need say nothing more. We can discuss this as much as you like but the market is already dictating the directions that both these companies are going to take.

Yes HTW share price only recently broke above it's IPO price, but you must remember what I said earlier Sentiment versus Logic. No matter the sentiment on either of these stocks if one makes more sense than the other long term then that is where the greater increase in wealth will prevail.

regards,

Ripped

By the way somewhat insulted that you would consider me to be someones gimp obviously you haven't taken the time to read any of my other postings....but then again I actually have pity on you for being patheticly naive investor. ONCE AGAIN GOOD LUCK!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.