BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Been a long term holder for BUD, don't normally comment but do...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Been a long term holder for BUD, don't normally comment but do read people's comments daily.

Couple of points with my 2cents:
    - Trading and investing are totally different.
    - Everyone has his/her own opinion, they all biased opinion, and should be biased anyway.
    - Investment is art rather than math or emotion.
    - Ordinary investors want fast money, who wouldn't? but dream to earn a million in very short term with little investment will fail eventually.
    - If anyone has done business/startup before will know how hard it is.
    - Expecting a startup company to become a billion dollar company in 2-3 years is very silly and unreasonable. Of course, everything has the exception.

---------------
    - It is silly to only point out how many failed without pointing out how things evolve without learning and fail. Do you COUNT how many your kids fall over before while they start learning walking? You learn walking by falling over and learn and fall over and get better.
    - Do you know how many experiments/products Google, Facebook, apple try/launch each year? Google it first... It's only because you have experimented so many different options, failed thus you learned and evolved.
    - In software, we all use Agile, but it is all about being lean, being quick, getting feedback, improve. This is how business run and should be running.
    - IoT is nothing new nowadays, you, as individual can build an OHM in a week, Go and buy a Raspberry pi, couple of sensors, connect to WiFi, Send your data to Azur or AWS, using Tableau or some kind of charting lib in JS, you can build a mobile with React native, connect to Google Firebase or PAS server at your choice. BUT, the question is Do You Think You Can Call InstaGram and sign a partnership contract??? Think before you comment.
    - Why Google is so successful you think? No one in the whole world tried to build another search engine?? No mate, it's all about domination. No one tried to build Facebook? No, all about domination. too costly to do so. better invest money in something like electronic cars etc.
    - BUD is all about dominating the space as much and as soon as possible. Opportunities will come along the way, and no one knows what are they.
    -----------------
    - Re investment, I'm not good at, but I start learning that business is all about people, ideas come later. Dave is able to get an idea into business, attract good people from Microsoft etc. Get angel investment is something that not many startups are able to achieve.
    - Have a google around Microsoft before 2014 and after, see how a true leader can turn things around. have a look at their share price.
    - Things take time, especially good things.
    - Invest in people and good industry with the patient, success is almost guaranteed.

ALL my 2cents. All are my biased opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.