BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I initially don’t want to say, but you really didn't understand...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I initially don’t want to say, but you really didn't understand investment and normally individuals.
    Biased opinion 1, It should point out how many fails, WHY? IT IS A LISTED COMPANY RATHER THAN A PERSON. I invested money into a company for charity? NO, for profits. However, I never required my kid to return. (you made bad examples)
    Biased opinion 2, WHAT BUD LEARNT FROM PREVIOUS TWO QUARTERS? I can say Nothing. The only thing they can show their effort is Revenue (Yes all of you cannot say it is good or not, but market never lie) DONT SAY market are biased, because no one can even Buffett)
    Biased opinion 3, No one can build OHM as individuals, because PLATFORM IS SOUL OF PRODUCT. If I can do by myself, why BUD should pay 16 million for staff?
    Biased opinion 4, SIGNED InstraGram is not a thing you need to proud, how much the contract showed in is. YES, all instos investors who purchased at 20c are lost, YES, are you sure you are the better investor than them? DM said, they will use 30m for MEGA deal, where is MEGA DEAL? The 30M laid on bank account and received interest. I can do either.
    Biased opinion 5, WHY you always mentioned GOOGLE, is it you only know?YES, they are both IOT but completed business model, if you understand SAAS why you compared them?
    GOOD IDEA 1, YES, DAVE is good investor I think so, HE SOLD HALF OF SHARES AT 22C for tax purposes.He is good accountant and investor even better than the insto and wholesaler investors.

You dont need to discuss the biography.
    We dont mention many issues such as Prase charges or 70m sales or Telstra deals, all of them were counted in to calculate whether BUD is good or not in recently period. Market would not forget any positives or any negatives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.