I live in provincial Victoria and wish Dan had stopped people...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I live in provincial Victoria and wish Dan had stopped people coming to our area for both of the last two school holidays. We avoid the shopping centres as much as possible when the Melbourne people visit our area. Many of them totally ignore distancing rules.
    Who would want to take over Government from this lot ? There will be no money in the bank to do anything for many many years to come and there is very little to sell off.
    Any alternative government will be on a hiding to nothing so why would you want to be a new Government ?
    Most of us seniors are of the view that the next two or three generations will be paying for this inept government.
    I heard two weeks ago about the absolute joke that Andrews had "employed " such inexperienced , unprofessional and uncontrolled " security people" to secure the returning travellers in hotels in Melbourne. Dans leadership or lack of it is a very expensive joke for both Victoria and Australia - we will all pay one way or another. Is any legal action being taken against these supposed security companies for non performance of their contract ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.