A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

I too lost money with Tawana, but decided to cash out way before...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I too lost money with Tawana, but decided to cash out way before the bottom. I could have gotten out earlier in order to take profits off the table = Greed
    When my instincts told me as a JSE investor, that management does not consider its shareholders, I ignored it and transferred my shares over to ASX. = Listen to my instincts
    I continued to hold until I started to listen to some of the HC posters (which some where calling doomsayers or dumpers), especially previous contractors who worked on site, that they were getting out without giving specific reasons. = Have an open mind
    When I posted my decision and reasons for selling out, the pumpers continued to come out to back their trust in MC regardless and unfortunately some posters were vilified for sharing glaring facts of concern. = Beware of the pumpers
    I thank you for sharing your knowledge and helping me in making my decision.
    Imo the global economy tanking and its effect on the lithium market is after the fact, all the signs were there for us to see how management treats and considers it shareholders and their ultimate failure in making the wrong decisions. May they too see the opportunity to learn, I know I am.
    Goodluck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.