1MC 20.0% 0.2¢ morella corporation limited

Failure Is NOT An Option, page-147

1. 991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    No I don't get upset with this forum anymore. I actually didn't see emma's post until you reposted it. I did think to myself that you, emma and SJ24/7 should go get a room considering your admiration and fawning for each other.
    I am also thinking how lucky it is that you had her comments sitting in front of you.
    It is just something I can't figure out though. I think you were saying you were replying to emma in which you walked away for a while and then came back to find it still sitting there. So if it was still sitting there and you continued to reply it should have been posted with her comments showing and also if you did try to post you would have been blocked because by then you are replying to a moderated post.
    So again I come back to your latest post which contains Emma's comments. If it is moderated no one can see it except for the poster so did you take a screen shot and why would you and that would lead to all those cynics out there (not me) who might be thinking are you the author.
    Thanks for creating this mystery and don't take it too seriously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $3.287K 1.146M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
118 179562966 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22347481 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.