1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Failure Is NOT An Option, page-185

1. 18,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3752
    Rupfel

Whether or not the Fish Lake Valley tenements are viable, those four million Lithium Corp shares plus a set of legally credible agreed forward plans - whether or not these plans ever come to pass - will/should qualify Altura to remain a public company.

It is naive to assume because this is what the ‘noise’ is about, that FLV is - at present- anything more than a device … a doorway if you like .
    -and I remember you posting on KDR years back that you are NOT a naive investor.
    You implied you had been following the stock market since pre 1987 when paper certificates were still issued .

As to why the BOD didn’t just get their cronies together and ramp up FLV without the rest of the Altura comet trail?
    You are NOT naive.
    Perhaps they believe in the future investment power of the public company more than they do in those recently renewed FLV claims?

I am not saying they are not going to explore and then get great results that it will all lead to an immediate billion dollar buyout by Albemarle or whoever Rupfel.

I just think at present the point is more about getting Altura back on the boards again.

After that it can be as inconsistent as you, Elon and plenty of other little public companies are

Why not get the company re-listed, first set of funds raised, and establish whether FLV is worthy of the dreams or whether this is just a start?

Cheers

PS There is no competition between PLS and AJM.
    There is no need do to keep acting as if there is one .
    Last edited by sabine: 11/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.278K 864.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 186234872 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 31708691 94
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.