1MC 16.7% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Failure Is NOT An Option, page-187

1. 3,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3013
    Why would I email KB to ask if they are using H2SO4 (which Spodumene converters also use in their process) to debunk an admittedly unsubstantiated rumour of yours, when you have already decided if it is used it will make the end product unsuitable for battery use based on an article you read about Sulphides as separators in Solid State batteries? Why don't you gather evidence to substantiate your claims? Don't expect me to do it for you.

It is good business practice to not be reliant on a single supplier. Pretty much all the major OEMs have multiple suppliers now or are signing MOUs to keep potential options available for the future. I've seen you link Frontier Lithium in Canada to Svolt in your claims they are replacing PLS. For those interested Frontier have a very high grade, yet comparatively small resource that had intentions of targeting the premium priced Technical Grade Spodumene market. These days they seem to be focusing on a pilot plant to produce their own LiOH.H20. IIRC @Rupfel used this link to tie them to Svolt https://www.bestmag.co.uk/indnews/svolt-energy-technology-and-soteria-battery-innovation-group-first-produce-safer-lithium-ion make of that what you will.

I find it funny that in the past I was excoriated and told that Tesla would not use Livent product because brine chems are apparently substandard. I was told I was too much of a brine and DLE supporter. Since VUL started claiming it will be using tried and true DLE techniques that have been used commercially for decades (Livent), it seems DLE is the future and questions are being raised about quality of hardrock chems.

FWIW I never swung away from brine, you just swung so far towards it that you are now painting me as pro hardrock / anti brine.

anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.89K 4.596M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
145 197920249 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 44471257 94
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.