1MC 0.00% 3.3¢ morella corporation limited

Failure Is NOT An Option, page-191

1. 18,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3903
    Rupfel I said:

“Altura needs Fish Lake Valley in order to stay afloat in a bid to earn money back for disappointed investors.”

I also said:

“Perhaps they believe in the future investment power of the public company more than they do in those recently renewed FLV claims?”

I also said I did not think you were naive about the raison d’etre for many small public companies as opposed to private.

I already told you my opinion in regards this last April .
    FWIW, once again:
    I did NOT say Altura was wanting to fleece investors.

I agree Nevada is a ‘happening place’ in regards lithium and that yes, Altura has been there a long time..
    It has held four million shares in a company with interests there (and plenty of other places) for just off nine years.
    Now it has a letter of intent towards a 60% earn in deal at Fish Lake Valley too.

Are the tenements a sow’s ear or a potential silk purse?

Are they even the same tenements the past work was done on?
    It seems placer claims were allowed to lapse which is not exactly a great advertisement for ‘silk purse’ .
    We do not know if the original ones were acquired back or if those were taken by others.

Somewhere in its notes Lithium Corp said the most important land was within a half mile area I think.
    I hope that land was retained.
    Importantly Lithium Corp also said the tenements that were not part of the playa were not much use
    On September 3, 2013, we announced that drilling had commenced at Fish Lake Valley.
    Due to storms and wet conditions in the area which our company hoped to concentrate on, the playa was not passable, and so the program concentrated on larger step-out drilling well off the playa.
    This 11 hole, 1,025 foot program did prove that mineralization does not extend much, if at all, past the margins of the playa, as none of the fluids encountered in this program were particularly briny, and returned values of less than 5 mg/L lithium.” [ref]

Alex said the LOI was in regard to 84 claims over around 27km of land .
    Now there is that much land back in Lithium Corp control, it would also be interesting to know how much is playa?

As you say Nevada has some big lithium interests.
    And yes if one day AJM makes it big in the USA, it may indeed become a PLS competitor .

cheers

PS the trading experience dating since pre 1987 is important only in that it gave me the impression you understood certain realities regards small companies who enjoyed having public company status due to the advantages I cited above in that repeat post.
    cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 11/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $124 3.755K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16221 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 3568 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.