1MC 16.7% 0.4¢ morella corporation limited

Agree...it would be interesting to see the prospectus for AJM...

1. 783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Agree...it would be interesting to see the prospectus for AJM 2.0 as part of the re-list...Particularly on LDA capital because it seems the agreed loan of $50mil was a share option payment never excised at ~5.8c...The CR will also be interesting to know and they go about it.

Also upon the SP on open....if the ordinary shares come into play, I think the dump by Shanshan and HSBC (heavily linked to Evergrande) will be astronomical on top of a lot of very disappointed SH looking to put the past behind them...

AJM given recent future announcements on earn in gives it a rekindled flame, and a restart/new start as a junior explorer...

Failure isn't an option for AJM 2.0...reputation wise for those key players involved particularly the BoD and non-executives...Most have moved on as other BoDs and non-executives to other companies and having the 'collapse' of AJM as a black hex mark doesn't bode well for their future as they are or will look at doing business with those who were in the top 20 SH with AJM 1.0...not good optics..

I also don't think that those key players still in will go through all this effort to gain some form of monetary gain and have AJM 2.0 collapse again in 2 years when they think they have recouped their losses...it doesn't make sense (probably illegal)..it's more of a benefit linked to the point above but I don't think it is the pure motivation for AJM 2.0 to come back....so it's all about redemption

Regardless, AJM 2.0 will have a lot of work to do and convince a lot more than the SH but the wider international mining community... AJM did spawn SYA and LTUM and links with GW1 PLL LKE etc...AJM 2.0 should get up in the long term...

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $21.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.301K 1.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 65876997 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 26426667 79
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 1755814
Last updated 14.39pm 25/04/2024 ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.