QAN 2.38% $6.87 qantas airways limited

Failure of leadership, page-29

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Cp,

if you want to talk about transport economics I have addressed that before. Without harping on, Qantas simply has the wrong aircraft to compete from a cost perspective,they have options to lease the appropriate a/c (777) but won't. Head in the sand stuff IMO.

My name calling of Joyce is just that, name calling. Pretty obvious that I don't like or respect him I would have thought. If that offends you then I am sorry but I just cannot call him anything else. I did touch on outsourcing a post or two back. My thoughts are clear, QF should have kept its engineering ops and the slash and burn approach ( outsourcing) is nothing but a short term cost reduction. Long term, I believe it will come back to bite them.

I thought my last post put forward quite a few reasons why I believe JB ( is that less offensive?) has failed badly in the job. You have not answered my questions re what good he has done.

Anyway, you obviously have some kind of thoughts that he is good for QF. I am still intrigued to know why? IMO, I and many others justifiably feel exactly the opposite and I think the evidence is there in Black and white ( or should I say red) for us to see.

surfrat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.87
Change
0.160(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $11.19B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.65 $6.87 $6.58 $59.06M 8.704M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 602 $6.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.88 88054 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.