QTK quiktrak networks limited

failure scenario

1. 8,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    an excellent term to describe the QTK situation.

In the report VA used this term....."failure scenario" to address the Beijing Project.

It has formulated revenues,profit etc on the "worst case" scenario and this is Beijing taking the "minimum" amount of transponders under its "take and pay" contractual agreement with QTK.

and all assessments have been undertaken "excluding" any other potential from other Chinese cities and or other countries.

The assessment s based solely on Australia and Beijings "failure scenario"

Whilst valuations are subjective....they do give a guide and greater understanding to the Quiktrak business and model.

And VA were at pains to state without equivocation.......revenues from China need to begin to validate the Beijing contract.

This FACT....has been stated ad nauseum by myself on here and VA confirms what i have been saying.

VA go onto say there is a window of opportunity to take a position "ahead" of Beijing revenues as QTK is currently undervalued with the cautionary note to be a late mover,one would have to be paying a significant premium.

The jury is out on the latter.........the former is evident to anyone who believes in what QTK have.

Any further news on China along with South Africa and elsewhere will make the latter fact.

IMHO

a very well written and constructed report......shwoing and detailing warts and all.

I commend it to anyone who has any ineterest or possible interest in QTK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.