ATH 33.3% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Unacceptable failure. Years of stringing us along and this is...

1. 46 Posts.
    Unacceptable failure. Years of stringing us along and this is what they have to show us. If the FDA is being written off as corrupt and the future is in Europe, why did it take this long to figure it out? Isn't Shoulson there to move it through the morass at the FDA, or at least tell them it's hopeless? If that's his job, then he failed completely. When you fail completely, you should be fired.

If they believe that the FDA is corrupt - or let's be polite and say they're getting the run-around - then why are they sitting back and taking it? They have nothing to lose in challenging the FDA publicly. They've already lost.

I'm watching a political ad where the candidate says: "and you can tell them to go f*** themselves ". It's supposed to indict the speaker as unfit for high office, but every time I see it, I can't help but say "damn right". Prana management doesn't seem to understand that they've been outplayed badly. Big pharma, their minions inside the FDA, whatever. Investors have watched for years as promises have been made while the dollars disappeared. All I see is a record of failure with no explanations. If they believe the FDA is on the level with this PCH, then give us a coherent explanation. Crickets. Okay, then I have no other choice than to conclude this whole process is a sham, and we and they have been played for fools.

How does Tanzi publicly promote his (Nobel quality) Dish results where 5000 drugs have been tested, and PBT2 is one of only 2 that showed significant promise in preventing AD? Does he say that this result heralds a breakthrough in preventing AD, especially since PBT2 has been trialed for years with a flawless safety record - except there's an inexplicable clinical hold on the drug that his company can't, or won't, explain? Does he stammer and obfuscate and say ... look over there in Europe, and Japan, and China. Maybe he'll just blame it on the Russians. When those results are published in the most prestigious scientific journals, I think he might want to have an explanation ready. So far, nothing.

So who got tipped off? The recent selling sure does look suspicious, doesn't it? Oh, that was on the level too? Sure.

I won't sell this stock that I've held for years, because, as we all know, the science is as compelling as anything we've seen. We're at cash. And the company has made some new promises about Europe. That should be worth a few cents right there. And there are still one or two scenarios that could rocket the stock back up a bit. But after all these years, I've already written this off as an unfortunate failure, so there's nothing left to lose now.

An unfortunate failure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.247K 384.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 52935756 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 127950526 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.