AVM 0.00% 2.3¢ advance metals limited

fair go..., page-2

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    If your referring to me Cass, then I take offence.

POSTED 10/4 - "Reckon I still have claim to the lowest purchase price 2.5c on the 11/4/01 - will frame the contract note and bring it to the party, Alas - AVM is hearbreaker so always be prepared for her to do the dirty - don't get too excited - although its hard not to."
    (end quote)
    Mate I've been in for a loooooong time, and have suffered the pitfalls and upsets along the way, since early 2000!!

After the recent raising however we should all expect this stock to warrant more respect from the wider investment community,
    I saw OXR at 80c get prime time coverage on Business Sunday as an underdog. Shi*- what about BILL? - This little Aussie doer was involved in the writing of the mining convention codes for the DRC. In the early days B.T stayed in a tent while worker's were housed in pre-fabricated accommodation. We should be celebrating AVM & BT's achievements as a leader in the area. Phelps Dodge consulted AVM about its experience in the DRC and sought advice about how to operate.
    However - we are stilled plagued by the smut of the ABC, and the ignorance of the wider community.
    Perhaps after you'ver been in so long CASS, you'll feel justified in venting such frustration. I have and am.

regards
    Levelhead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.979M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $17.71K 798.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 110004 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.