RHK 0.00% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Reply Big Idiot got from WA Gov Mr Bill Marmion                ...

1. Set
    104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207

Reply Big Idiot got from WA Gov Mr Bill Marmion 

Thank you for posting what Big Idiot received back from the WA Government Rosie, In my opinion why should the WA gov wait for ASX or others to react to what everyone knows is a Huge Injustice taking place before our eyes.

Blind Freddy can see that this is rotten, Blind Freddy can see that this Delisting has been going  ( talking about PIOP instead of  FMS, ect) on from when they first acquired majority FMS shares.  If Blind Freddy looked at Hot Copper FMS site, he would know that something is terribly wrong with a company doing business this way.

Why can't the WA Gov. issue a please explain, before any more permits are issued, why are the minority shareholders treated so badly, why did the FMS shares lose 50% value, before Trading Halt was issued, and by delisting the share value would diminish further. Why isn't the WA Gov looking after the loyal Australian shareholders who have been in, and supporting FMS for many years.

If authorities don't act, my monies, and minority FMS shareholders monies will be transferred (indirectly)  to Big Business. Very Sad, if that were to happen.

Shareholders just want fair value for their FMS shares, that's all, fair value.

I'm just a FMS shareholder trying to speak out, and I will fight this, with a lot of others by my side, even if I end up with nothing, it's a fight worth having. Don't forget the Eureka stockade in 1854, perhaps we are doing the modern day version of that with our threads.

as always, this is my opinion only, do your own research and you'll find all about this disgraceful delisting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.