QTK quiktrak networks limited

Gee, Hux. Isn't it nice for you to share your first post in...

1. 532 Posts.
    Gee, Hux. Isn't it nice for you to share your first post in support of Rimmer/Smuggler.

Since you like his musings so much, I can provide you with a number of other pieces of "knowledge" he has bestowed upon this group over the last 3 years. Each bit carefully crafted to give the allusion that he knew something more than the rest of us.

Unfortunately for Smuggler his "intuition" stopped when interpreting financial statements.

Before you marvel too much at his findings, you should note that the directors weren't awfully tight lipped when speculation was concerned. They delighted in giving tidbits of information to anyone who could ham it up for them. He told us to "Google it" and "Zoogle it" in pure reference to other scams the directors had going. Smuggler was just one of the lap-dogs that did a fine job until the bitter end.

I wish I could say that he made a buck from it all, but that would defy an explanation of why he still sits pressing the 'refresh' on the QTK forum day and night. I hope SA have a forum like this so he can live again.

Until then, luckily all of Smuggler's postings from 2005 are still available on this and other sites... just in case someone tries to re-write the record that he was anything but a lonely old fool.

Happy investing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.