CHN 1.55% $1.31 chalice mining limited

I can't say what a fair price will be, I'll let the market...

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    I can't say what a fair price will be, I'll let the market decide instead of deciding on an arbitrary number.

What I do know from recent presentations is on March 1st there were assays pending for ~75 holes (with 240 completed).
    March 25th there were 280 holes completed (~115 holes not reported), so another 3 weeks later, there is probably ~155 pending assays, Nearly doubling what has already been reported at Gonneville to date.

I'll let you decide how Macquarie and Bell Potter may alter their valuations after all this news it released.

Also EM and ground soil sampling from the state forest is close to or has been completed by now, so news from additional MLEM surveys around Hartog as well as the Baudin & Jansz targets will be reported in the near future too, possibly adding additional targets to drill.

Which will be followed by CMP Stage 2 approval and drilling activities afterwards.

For me, with so much news on the horizon I'm happy to hold, but if holders want to sell, I hope your next investment decision is as rewarding as Chalice has been.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
0.020(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $509.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.38 $1.31 $4.246M 3.177M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 115841 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 37678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.