WCU 0.00% 23.5¢ white canyon uranium limited

fair & reasonable price

1. 821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Silsol & other disgruntled holders,

The following is from Silsol's previous post:

"They will need to pay a lot more & I believe they are prepared to pay more. This is not their best offer - it's a "lets see if we can get these mugs to accept it" offer.

Ms. L. & the directors were set up prior to the offer to get their profit @ 24c but IMO it is not a fair & reasonable offer for the other shareholders despite what the "independant" report says.

If you are reading this Dennisons - think 30c."

I also believe that Dennison need to re-think their offer.....always have! After having 'advised' the market of their 'main holders' acceptance, they still only have 61% of total shares on issue. We have been almost 'threatened' as to the consequences of being left a 'minority shareholder', well in my mind it is time to show 'true grit' and pretty much demand fair price!

How is this to be 'fair price' to all those long time initial holders who bought in many years ago at 25cents?
    At a time I add where this was purely a spec.....Now it is a proven resource and 'our dearly beloved' directors say that it is a 'fair price'.

No guys, I don't believe it is!!

If this offer 'falls over', does anyone think that the 'big players' will sit back and let this company go to the wall?
    My belief is that it would be relatively easy for further funds to be raised and YES, I also believe that the Directors, Ms Lu and the Schumway gang would be amongst those investing further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.