FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

fair remuneration

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    There is obviously a huge divide in hotcopper posters for whats fair remuneration for Focus management.
    I for one would hate to see the current focus management leave but the "NO" vote came from share holders that are hurting.
    Does the current management deserve more money ? For effort yes.For SP performance "NO"
    What is fair ????
    A top movie star makes $30 million a movie that could be a success or failure.The film company (Share Holders) take the risk.The star gets payed both ways.
    A top footballer gets millions win or loose.
    CEO of Fannie mae and Freddie Mac made $96 million over the last 2 years even though they are still heavily supported by the US tax payer.
    What about a brain surgeon !!! Do we pay them millions ???
    How much would you pay an Ambo of Fireman if your family are in danger of dying.??? "You would pay anything"
    So if we payed everybody what they think their worth we would be paying 95 cents in the dollar tax.
    The reality is that a movie star that keeps making flop movies eventually disappears.
    A football club is there to make money and if their high payed players are not bringing the crowds and winning games out they go.
    FML management will have their day in the sun but until short term and long term investors are making money they will have to accept the protest vote.
    I think all Share holders would of preferred high strike price options but that's another debate.
    Good luck to all !!!!!and down with the mud slingers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.