BPT 0.32% $1.56 beach energy limited

fair takeout price?, page-16

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    My view is the beach still has a while to run and I still think the risk/return on beach is still very good.

It is near impossible to get the timing right on a stock to buy on the lows and sell on the highs -if you are constantly trading - this is my point - good luck if you can do this..

If beach comes up with anything like the 60 Tcf of recoverable gas from PEL 218 and ATP 855 and they can prove that the resource is economic to extract the stock will be worth many multiples of what it is today. Just look at all the major oil and gas companies moving into Shale gas all over the world, Australia is still in it's infancy compared to the US with regard to the Shale gas and Beach is a front runner...this is the blue sky in beach and they have pretty much been on the mark with every announcement around the Shale Gas - ( better flow rates than expected/ larger potential resource than expected).

To back all of this up they have no debt! and strong cash-flow and are bring more oil reverses on all the time, even if small it is high margin and generates more cash-flow..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.005(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $3.547B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.57 $1.54 $6.996M 4.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 50705 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.56 136978 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.