LEP 0.00% $5.72 ale property group

With LEP trading in November 2020 at around A$4.50, do any who...

1. 10,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1389
    With LEP trading in November 2020 at around A$4.50, do any who invest in it have changed thoughts from several months ago?

NSW, Queensland and WA of the mainland states will have pretty normal trading for pubs at present.

South Australia has a six day lockdown, but with the exception of NSW's Gladys Berijiklian who has by and large done an outstanding job and not let the health side dominate public policymaking, I don't trust State Premiers or their contact tracing systems so one can see this SA lockdown extended. Pubs are closed in SA but I believe, as was the case in Victoria, bottle shops remain open. At some locations, LEP hotels leased to WOW/ALH Group may have attached BWS beer wine and spirits drive through outlets.

Victoria has an indoor limit of 20 at pubs, restricting business and to my mind making operations for WOW/ALH Group a lossmaking provision but on 23 November, the indoor limit will rise to 100. Victoria has however been the poorest in handling 'the virus' so one hopes another lockdown isn't imposed in time.

I see the new MD of LEP lacks any shares in it but thankfully Directors have good sized holdings, usually a positive. Skin in the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.