EVS 2.70% 7.6¢ envirosuite limited

Fair value estimate lifted up, page-25

1. 1,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    At a guess i would say one possibility for the large chunk traded and subsequent price rise could be that while not a leaky ship as such maybe someone who works at the WA council that are trialling SeweX is in a position to assume/know that the trial is going well and they are impressed with the product .
    Only a wild guess of course but there always has to be at least one person in a position to decide if their company/council are going to purchase a product or service from an outside interest .
    I have said all along that i believe a successful SeweX trial is going to be a game changer for EVS and i still hold that belief . The upside is MASSIVE with EVS being the ONLY one in the world to be operating in the sewerage space , so yeah you don't have to be Nostradamus to work out that if successful SeweX will be a game changer for EVS ....... after all , every city in the world has sewerage pipes which corrode and leak and SeweX would save them a fortune in time and money . Rough Quote from EVS CEO " " with sewerage there is no single competitor to EVS on the planet " .
    This video is EVS CEO talking about the products ..... long video but Jason is up first so only about the first 15 minutes is what we are interested in .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.