ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Fair value for DIA..., page-18

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    From the ASX Price Query Response:
    The Company is working on a number of financing options, including corporate transactions at the parent Company level or the possible divestment of DIAsource, to meet these financial obligations, however at this stage these options are incomplete and therefore unable to be disclosed.

Most posting on the ADO thread believe we will sell DIA but that is still supposition not fact. The very reason we are in this predicament and market cap demise is the lack of facts. Nobody in their right mind is going to invest money in a stock that has a limited story to tell with nothing positive. There are hundreds of alternatives with dior situations but promising news or facts to support the claims and to a degree, share price. Since this DIA influenced BOD has taken hold, we have been starved of the facts.

Our share price has suffered from lack of buyer interest and nervous holders but I don't blame them. What else do you do if you don't know what lies ahead; wander into a darkened cave towards the sound of a grizzly bear inside....... no thanks.

Obviously a lot to do with lack experience in management. Perhaps they should take note from the more professional operations and employ a public relations officer. Anyway, back to what the point was I was trying to mention above.

We may well be surprised at what is announced post 11th July and although this may well be a full sale, I'm of the opinion other more fruitful options will come to pass:

1. Outright sale of DIA - maybe
    2. Capital injection for equity participation from an industry ali - more likely
    3. A full or partial IPO float - insufficient time but good strategy
    4. Sell off the DIA office premises (i believe TV had quoted Eur$4m sometime back) - would work if we also get an alternate key investor
    5. A partial DIA selloff say 51% to someone like Cook etc. strengthening our corporate structure - the most likely

All IMO and I'm sure plenty of you out there will have strong alternate opinions but the facts are We Don't Know What The Facts Are

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.