AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Fair value market cap analysis?, page-2

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39

Because they want to know where cash flow is coming from - external funding or operations (if operations, when). Mr Market also wants to know what is happening regarding Stacpoole and in the meantime, Magna just selling cynically to rake their cash, and there has been a slow drip down due to the low volume with 1.88bn shares.

Even vehement critics of Stacpoole on this board have been interested to some extent in ROD as well as the deeper (better grade/lower cost/oz gold is) - Mr Market also probably waiting on those longer term strategies to be divulged, but that also fits in with funding because there is a lot of shaft not refurbed.

Finally, the issue of an updated JORC 2012 compliant resource for at least parts of the 2 mines needs to be issued (the AUL guys have not updated their website info for a long time and this point is an outstanding action). This may take some time, so will prevent a lot of people from investing on the basis of JORC 2012.

Looks like SP is being propped at 0.6c for selling into 0.7c buyers (Magna?) - I doubt any investors out there are going to dump 40m shares at once, so a safe play to block 0.6c buying and make support look strong.

Anyhow, I've bought on the way down on basis that they will eventually get everything covered off within what I think will be acceptable dilution to do that if they need to be fully funded externally for another 6 months instead of 3.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.