AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Fair value market cap analysis?, page-39

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    All good, I play the same role over in the CAN threads and it's incredibly frustrating. Medical Cannabis attracts many low quality investors with little or no financial experience and the comments there frequently cross into the completely absurd (a couple weeks ago one user was touting a $20.20 SP target which would value CAN at almost $3 billion). Appreciate the apology anyway.

You mentioned AUL's low cash position earlier and I couldn't find much up-to-date info, but this morning's update on the recent non-core asset sale says their cash position is over $1 million. I have no experience in mining operations or the costs associated (though I'm learning), but I do have experience in exploration and $1 million could fund a fairly significant drilling program to establish resources and push the SP up for a good CR. Do you mind giving your thoughts? I'm still building a complete picture of AUL and I'm still a long way off my planned position, so anything you can tell me or point me to on their specific situation would help me adjust my strategy. I admit, I'm relying more on exploration investing strategy currently, and I'm sure there are important differences here I'm not aware of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.