FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

fair value now a real chance

1. 2,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2522
    no one knows exactly what fair value of this stock is, however I suspect its quite north of 1.5c, thus the reason I've always invested in BGS (my expectation is about 3c based on Ntoila alone).

Some recent events have now occurred that give the market and us investors the chance to see and contribute to the associated climb in price that i'm expecting over the foreseeable future:

1. Drill ready targets at Liberia identified over 1km in length with high grade soil and auger results over 4gpt.
    2. Drill ready target at Viper, over 2km long and what appears to be 200m wide on average, being the largest surface footprint identified to date within the Massigui area.
    3. Further surface results via auger within Massigui and Liberia which all will add to the list of drill ready targets in both countries, expected in coming weeks.
    4. AC Drill program recommencing at Viper and Koble this month with the aim of identifying additional resources which if found, will have a significant effect on the project economics. Viper, already having identified lode shoots up to 32m at approx 2gpt with surface results wide spread over 2km x 200m.
    5. Possible commercial negotiations crystallising. Randgold would get better terms the earlier the contribution, are Viper surface results enough to get them across the line? Or do they want to gamble to see if we find more gold below surface at the risk of contribution at a higher cost?
    6. The takeout of a large seller by a large buyer willing to contribute about $135,000 on top of the recent Sprott contributions.
    7. A very thin sell side complemented by an increasing buy side.

The future is looking pretty good to me and with over 2km to drill into, the chances IMO of find more gold are looking pretty damn good.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.