CYP 12.5% 27.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Pfeifer thanks for an amazing summary as always you have been...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Pfeifer thanks for an amazing summary as always you have been the master researcher here and a deserved beneficiary of that in $$$ i am sure. (Sherlock Holmes has nothing on you)
    Other than your faultless summaries and insights i agree with you wholeheartedly that now is the time that as a group of shareholders of the same company (ours in essence) that we need to band together for the best possible outcome.
    We all know that in these HC discussion boards as all have put forward their thoughts over time that we have had our differing views and sometimes heated exchanges. BUT now is the time to put any of these differences aside to make sure we help to achieve our common goal. The fairest price for our company.
    All of the discussion and research by all in this post has proven one thing......
    It is NOT $2
    This initial bid is definitely a look under the hood opportunistic bid and nowhere near fair value.
    I would put it out there that my target prrice as a minimum would be north of $5.
    This a based somewhat on the recent t/o you mentioned Pfeifer and also the fact that the iPSC stem cell game is now much further down the track and accelerating at an alarming rate and big bio and big pharma know it. Manufacturing platform/tech instrumental. I will note that this target is based on a t/o at this point in time and will increase of course with further deals and phase trial progress.
    I think if you are happy to be a central point of contact to know what % vote power we can muster i am happy to share this with you offline if you can direct me how to do so.
    Again thanks for your offer and it will be good to know that we can band together on this one. Ill be first to get in touch and good luck to all here
    Exciting times !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.030(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $48.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 29.5¢ 26.0¢ $113.1K 420.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4999 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 3935 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.