SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

fair value?, page-2

1. 1,280 Posts.
    My feeling is that SSN's price is currently lower than it "should" be. But there are those who would simply say "fair value is whatever somebody is prepared to pay", therefore you could say 11 or 11.5 is fair value.

I've only owned SSN since Feb of this year, and there are people on here WAY more qualified than I am, and they can offer better analysis etc. I would just throw out a figure of 14 or 15 cents as where it "should be", but that is really more wishful thinking on my part. I hope that when the frac results come back (end October, I think?) it will move up to around that price.

I simply put it down to market conditions. Since April pretty much everything is down a LONG way from where it was. Definitely wasn't a pump - there was just WAY more market optimism and this was reflected in more buyers and higher volume.

You could in fact argue that it says a lot for the quality of SSN as a company that the price has in fact held up pretty well over the last month (again, IMO only). To me this indicates that the majority of investors are "genuine". Low volume, very little fluctuation in price - to me this says that those who own are holding because they know this is a "genuine" stock. Those who are selling could be looking to re-enter slightly lower (something I like to do when I can). Or they may simply need the money and have no choice in the matter.

All in all I like this company and this stock, and I believe it will start to move upwards in the coming weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.