SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

I'm sure this will be moderated. In fact, I'll probably be...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    I'm sure this will be moderated. In fact, I'll probably be banned permanently but I need to share this info:

Fresh from CNN broadcast (20 minutes ago) - Ethiopia, one of the poorest, if not the poorest country in the world(I'm sure you saw all the pleas for support for the destitude on TV every day)have just taken dilivery of the second Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft in the world (Only the second delivery in the WORLD) - second to Japan. Guess who funded?? Yes you guessed it- China.
    On the question by the interviewer, "how do do you manage to be able to do this while all other aviation businesses close down/fail to make profit" - (words to that effect).
    Answer - " I guess it's a matter of corporate governance"

On the same programme they interviewed an anchor man of Nigeria National TV. They showed a snippit of the "C"-men in the boardroom of Nigeria national TV - the "C"-men running the network, and further reporting that, after Beijing, it's their (China's) 2nd largets broadcasting centre in the world.

You be the judge.

I'm doing some research on differnet issues and it is extremely worrying to see the "C" colonialization taking place EVERYWHERE!! Soon Africa will be called ANAK CHINA.

If you're worried about losing some bucks - think again. There is much greater issues at play and problems looming.
    Sorry to be so negative at this time but I had a lot of respect for a nation with a superior history and legacy - I've lost it all.

Still holding on to SDL in the hope that one of the developed countries are awake enough to see what's happening in the global game of monopoly, just for the sake of the above issue. Forget about profit and loss - this is one where I'm prepared to take a loss if the ultimate outcome creates a hurdle for the current colonialization. We already discussed Zambia a few days ago. Add to that every other african nation - and I mean EVERY other African nation - its astounding to see what's happening. Please do some research to see what I'm referring to.

LTH, I'm with you in this, this is a %^&*& joke and an atrocity.

Some of the people on here talk about getting emotional - well I'll just state this - I've lost some bucks in my life and i'll lose some more in future - i'm certainly not going to get emotional about the dollars i'm going to lose in this instance (and it's a fair few bucks)- that's the easy part. It's much more worrying to see that SDL might become just another pawn in China's greater plan to colonialize the entire Africa. I'm still holding trust in GJ (not that I think he appreciates the greater picture) to do the right thing to move the company towards a position that is better for the shareholders and many, many other.

Good night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.