SER 5.56% 1.9¢ strategic energy resources limited

Its funny though, as Myall Creek was/is my biggest bugbear with...

1. 1,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 980
    Its funny though, as Myall Creek was/is my biggest bugbear with SER. They drilled it finally after years of approval delays, then only 2 of 3 holes were (almost) successful drilled (but not to planed depth), results were delayed until completion of the third hole (that never happened). Eventually some drilling results trickled out a few years down the track (no ore intercepts whatsoever, of any grade), but with no interpretation at all, nor any discussion of a follow-up plan B, despite AR being extremely enthusiastic about the copper prospects of Myall Creek in the first place. How could initial surface work be so positive but drilling so negative, and why the secrecy about results/interpretation? Is there still some value we can attribute to Myall Creek or Cultana, and if so, why doesn't SER flag that and go after it? At present, unless management confirm this, you can probably attribute very little value to these "assets", especially as there is no current plan to work on them further. Which is a shame as it was what got me into EBR (SER) in the first place. Mind you, the ride has been fun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $12.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $25.70K 1.350M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 394557 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1012333 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.