RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

I personally feel it is sooooo much more ‘real’ now than ever...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I personally feel it is sooooo much more ‘real’ now than ever give the considerations and commitment that has been shown by the parties to this date..

The reality is the previous speculation around this share is also real and many have been seen this share drag its feet with funding and bureaucracy over many years, so....until funding is a lock and maybe until some actual results come from ‘production/out of the ground’ we will only be driven by a lengthy list of actions that are yet to be delivered on..

So stay strapped in because you have anther 24 months at a minimum before we remove speculation and realize the true value of this share....

And..... work out whether you want to accumulate if you get an opportunity if this drags out with a short announcement that suggest management want another month to get things done..

Birch? Thoughts...

Fancy.... lift some spirits in here brother.. What are the current restrictions on your yacht? I here there is a massive cruise ship going cheap if you would like to upgrade!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.