WBT 0.00% $1.92 weebit nano ltd

fair value, page-61

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Afterpay is a great story for the investors, myself included, but if you are talking FOMO, this is APT. They have revenue and growth, but still not making a profit, exposed to bad debts and this side of their ledger continues to grow. They also have strong competitors in the BNPL game and other regulatory risks that could potentially derail them. They remind me of UBER who still don't make money.

WBT is a whole different ballgame, yes there could be a degree of FOMO for some who haven't been watching this from the startup and are jumping on board at present with the trend. Long term holders have been watching and supporting and are starting to see the rewards for their patience. What WBT has is a unique disruptive product ready for commercialization and the potential to generate real wealth in an established and massive market with enormous future growth. There is always a risk involved, but WBT has been drastically de-risked over the years and commercial deals appear to be very close. This to me doesn't fall into the FOMO category, but makes for a great entry point into a potential multi bagger.
    Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $361.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.95 $1.91 $654.4K 340.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7769 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 11026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.