fair work australia

1. 4,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335

So Fair Work Australia awarded workers tday a 3.4% pay rise in the current economic environment.

Well fair Work Australia or should I say " your Unionship"....as an employer in the small business world I now will cut the hours in order to afford your ever greedy decisions. If you think small business can afford this you are wrong.. Who pays Fair Work Unionist ( sorry Commisioners)...yeah that's right the public purse...no problems there you get yours but small business is stuffed as it is and soon it won't be just cutting down wages but shutting down altogether.

so heres the deal Australia.... employees lose their jobs.. business shut down and setup overseas.. Coles and Woolies and other multinationals don't give a fat rat about employees as long as they can import cheaper stuff.

The Govt and Fair work Aus don't understand that little by little they are totally screwing the Australia workers under the award system and one day when the mining boom reverses then we will finally become the banana republic.

I really feel for the employees but this wage increase aint helpin' any body. Short term gain maybe but long term ruination !!!!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.