fair work australia, page-33

1. 2,458 Posts.
    123enen,

Get a tradesman to come to your property. The first question is not "what is wrong and what is needed". The first question is "can you pay cash, no gst wink wink"!

A tradey doing cash jobs can't claim he has paid out more to his suppliers in GST than he has collected from his customers, well he can, but he will get pinged instantly.

He may on occasion have the opportunity arise where he can pick up some clean cash but in the big scheme of things it would amount to the equivalent to a public servant stealing a note pad and pencil from the office, hardly retirement money.

Most businesses that employ staff are computerized, all goods recorded in, all goods recorded out, so any body that thinks that they are clever enough to beat that system, I suggest that they buy a business and I wish them Good Luck.

The belief that really cracks me up though is the one where some people believe that what ever people own or earn belongs to the guvnuts.
    My belief is that the fruits of my labour are first and foremost mine and if the guvnuts take those fruits from me they are stealing, but unfortunately that has been the modus operandi of those in positions of power since time in memorial, that does not make them right.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.