CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Fairfax article, page-10

1. 2,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    Well done @YankieTank ! Got there eventually lol...

Right then, it's great to have Richard Baker's report here as reference for us to discuss as he's put the most valid points forward to the investment community and indeed, the Feldmans themselves.

It's high time that this generational abuse of retail investors was arrested once and for all.

I say 'Retail Investors' due to the fact that for the most part, the 'other' side of the investment community is obviously that of 'Professional - Sophicated and Institutional' whom have been treated consistently with hugely unreasonable discounts with the end result of diluting existing shareholders to the tune of over 90% since they re-listed as a re-branded so-called 'business' backed to the hilt with lawers on the exclusive board of directors.

The only real 'outsider' there is John Easterling whom I have absolutely no idea why he remains as a non-exc as he hasn't had any contribution that can be seen except to have him there as a token gesture of being the husband of one of the greatest Australian Icons in history - Olivia Newton-John.
    Olivia should probably grab him by his ear and pull him out of his board seat lol...

Quote :- "Mr Feldman said he understood shareholder frustration with the share price. But he said nearly all other cannabis stocks had lost huge amounts of value in recent years. “It is just the unfortunate reality of the industry we are in,” Mr Feldman said."

No Sholom, that is a disgraceful excuse !
    The fact that other cannabis stocks have lost value doesn't mean that THIS company can throw away investors' hard-earned while the nearest & dearest are lavished with all that the gentry of old have been used to.

My first question is :-

WHERE IS THE $10,000,000 THAT ONLY EARNED $2,000 INTEREST IN THE LAST QUARTER ??

Yes Mr Feldman, you declared $2,000 interest earned on a closing balance of $9,982,000 cash for the quarter ended 30 September 2021.

By comparison, you declared $90,000 interest earned on a closing balance of $10,557,000 cash for the quarter ended 30 June 2021.

(Interest of $163,000 for the 9 months to the same date as above of 30 June 2021)

Again I say - where is the $10,000,000 ??????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.