CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Fairfax article, page-51

1. 2,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676

I see Neil on social media and the LPD thread, the article recently published and the documented performance of CGB and its Board at this point are alone vindication for selling at considerable loss------nonetheless my conviction and investment in CGB is a defining moment when exiting, the capital retained through a peculiar circumstance and perhaps a modicum of good fortune allowed trade in another to consolidate and enlarge a position in a particular stock , the trading provided multiples of recovery of the loss on CGB, and the final investment a manifold unrealised as yet return so amidst all the grief attached with a loss position I am able , at this point in time, I am able to rejoice in the enormity of the outcome over a 5 month initial trading frenzy and sitting for a further 5 months. So can only extend my thanks for the frustrating performance of both CGB and the Board because it is those factors that drove the decision to exit and ultimately are the catalyst of an enormous unrealised successful position, and perhaps created a frenzy of aggressive trading to achieve it.. It is ironic watching The Darkest Hour Tonight at the close was a quote by Winston Churchill "Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts " I must say that really struck a chord of agreement , thankyou Bas for your invaluable contributions to this forum and other stocks and Thankyou to CGB as catalyst to make a move as I believe Neil1959 has also done

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.