CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Fairfax article, page-92

1. 2,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Yes

Same question, yes...and, 51% will/would do it - it's a majority vote though there may be obstacles written into their contract - dyor, I mean you should really hold up responsibility to yourself by carrying out your own due diligence into where you invest your cash. Whether or not you actually hold shares in this company you should draw up some rules for your criteria in where you place your money with the view for it to grow.

Not yet - (to remove the 'FeldmanS' as directors) - there is no plural, mommy has left - end of August.
    'Maybe at the next AGM' - no notice of an AGM yet - S.Feldman stated it would be in November. Dyor

@Basileus - ("And the person who wrote that line was handed 70,000,000 shares on the way out the door. Manifold opportunity ... indeed.") - slight correction there Bas, she hasn't gotten the 70m for her AGMPL company...yet...!

Sholom F stated this was to be put to shareholders' vote at the "November AGM" - no sign of notice of an AGM so far though - I thought the AGM had to be 5mths after the Efoy ? If correct - it's late.

He (SF) also announced to the ASX that she 'ELECTED' to have her company, AGMPL, have that reward voted on - operable words here are 'ELECTED' and 'TO BE VOTED ON' - pretty clear eh..

Problem !! - Well it's not really ...

He (SF) stated to the Media last month that if she/agmpl didn't have her swan-song of the 70m payoff, that it would be required to be paid in cash............

This was NOT announced to the ASX in his statement, therefore failure of that vote means she/agmpl get NOTHING !

In my opinion, this so-called contract for agmpl's services has to be made public due to the issues which amount to non-disclosure and it is ASIC's responsibility to ensure a 'fair' market which seems to be currently amiss with Cann Blowball, oops, I think spollchekk is bwoken

Last edited by Aussie Eagle: 07/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.