OCV octaviar limited

fairfax business pages, page-2

1. 7,867 Posts.
    Selciper,
    When a number of prominent Journos decline to make a public comment (in their newspapers on material I was submittiung to them this past February) for fear of being sued for perceived defamatory content, it is time indeed to remove themselves from the frying pen of Australian imbacillic Babylon of intimidatory legislations.
    Let's recall this snippet of our soggy history:
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Scott Rochfort December 6, 2011 CBD SMH Business END OF THE WHINE
    The main online avenue for the 10,500 unit holders in the MFS-founded and now Jenny Hutson-managed Premium Income Fund to vent their spleen, share gossip and air their grievances has been deactivated.
    After more than 9000 posts, about one million thread views and more than three years since its first posting, the administrator of the Aussie Stock Forums website has shut down its ''thread'' related to Wellington Capital.
    ''The reason for the removal is due to continued threats of defamation action against this forum by Jenny Hutson and Wellington Capital,'' the website's administrator said in a message to several members of the forum over the weekend.
    ''This is not my battle and the Wellington Capital thread is peripheral to ASF's core purpose.''
    Over the years, the Wellington thread on the forum has coughed up a lot of information on Hutson and her management of the shrunken mortgage fund that at its peak held about $1 billion of unit-holder deposits.
    The thread for example was quick to report of the hiring of extras (at $26.63 an hour) for a unit-holder meeting in June, where an alternative investment manager was seeking support to dump Hutson's Wellington as the manager of the Premium Income Fund.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/business/macquarie-gets-into-a-mud-fight-20111205-1ofgi.html#ixzz1fgmKXcJm
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Don't worry though.
    I will continue trudging on relentlessly and regardless of any lack of co-travellers from soggy remnants of once feisty PIF camaraderie.

Chins, if not the bottoms, up!
    Still in your service,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.