APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Millennials are aged 22 to 27 years. I can recall a young mum...

1. 28,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Millennials are aged 22 to 27 years.  I can recall a young mum telling me how her small child thought cash was easy so she could have whatever she wanted as she had seen her mum put a piece of plastic into a slot and the cash just appeared.  I have been a carer for young women with Mild Intellectual Disabilities.

Do they understand money?  Absolutely they do.  One of them spent time teaching me how Safeway "Specials" were not really worth anything, particularly given I had to spend much more than I wanted to in order to qualify for them.  She found it all very highly amusing as she was far more street-wise than I am.
    Of course, I have since learned my lesson.

They can make their Disability Pensions stretch to whatever suits them.  If they don't, they know there is easy solution.  They recognise that their plastic card does not provide them with "free" cash.

Reckon Anna was either a fictional character for SP to have a "look at me" moment for himself or, if she was real, her continuance to PayDay Lending outs her.  Scott's exaggerated use of poor analogies with drug-taking, with language such as "junkies",  "weed to heroin" and "meth heads" etc is simply appalling.
    He is evidently desperate for some attention to further his past hero status, not something I shared even at the time he wrote his first book.

Scott is outed as a self-obsessed attention-seeker in the following:

"Before: This is excited Anna, aged 23, buying the cutestdiamante collar for her pet pug on Afterpay.
    After: This is agitated Anna, aged 24, buying dog food (forherself) with a Nimble loan."

What garbage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.