1MC 0.00% 3.1¢ morella corporation limited

I don't think any of us disagree with the schedule delay. But...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    I don't think any of us disagree with the schedule delay. But AJM is still ahead of PLS by several weeks if I am interpreting these updates correctly (and I own both):

AJM's update 18 June 18:
    • High Pressure Grinding Rolls (HPGR) and Dense Media Separation (DMS) systems complete
    • On site laboratory operational and testing first samples
    PLS's update 21 June 18:

The first fines concentrate at Pilgangoora was produced through the flotation circuit, with the coarse concentrate circuit (referred to as heavy/dense media separation (DMS)) continuing to be constructed and to be brought online in the coming weeks. The fines circuit was prioritized during commissioning for the higher proportion of product that is yielded through this circuit at the start of production. Over the coming weeks all remaining construction activities (primarily within the coarse circuit) are expected to be completed with further commissioning and testing to then be undertaken through the combined coarse and fines circuit.

Following the initial commissioning of the flotation and dense media separation (DMS) circuits over the next sixweeks, Pilbara’s operating team will then focus on continuing to ramp-up the plant’s overall production capacity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.