FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

fairstar about to explode

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Good morning peoples.

Just heard KR on BRR.

Must say, I have never heard the man sound more confident, more determined, or more primed for what is about to happen.

We are close now, folks. Very close.

I'm only a bit surprised that none of what KR said, with the exception of Fortis, was released to the market (I can only suppose it's Kevin's humility which doesn't allow for the same airing inherent in that of other companies).

Similarly, I also know for a fact that Fortis' overhang and consequent destruction of the SP played on KR's mind (that is with regard to retaining a certain amount of introspection, as opposed to what would have amounted to flogging a dead horse).

Now for the juicy bits.

Assays are still at the labs and are awaiting confirmation (there's a current backlog in place). If they come back as hoped, expect a sizeable increase in the company's JORC.

Drilling is still being conducted, with many holes still to be drilled, and resources yet to be defined.

Fairstar's chief geologist is strongly of the opinion that the orebody at Steeple Hill remains open to the North, South and East.

In essence, then, there's a s---load of iron ore still to be discovered (to paraphrase what Kevin said).

Fairstar's engineers are virtually working day and night in an effort to allow the company to put all the good stuff on a train, out to a port, onto a ship, and into the furnaces of commodity-hungry Asian investors.

And as for those commodity-hungry Asian investors, they are still very much banging down Fairstar's doors with offers which are still being scrutinised by Kevin and his board - not just for the sake of it, mind, but for the benefit all shareholders.

Permits, applications, drawings and designs have been submitted, some have been accepted.

With any luck (we needn't focus too much on the blood, sweat and tears, that's a given) we can all be proud to claim that we own a piece of a great Australian business.

Get aboard the good ship, Fairstar.

Are you ready?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.