FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

fairstar about to explode, page-19

1. 444 Posts.
    Davo1 quite the opposite.But the real facts on the companies operational and financial decisions are being whitewashed.You dont have to be an accountant or rocket scientist to see that the company cant keep operating the way its been operating.Its like me having no money to buy milk and bread so instead I buy them on credit.No need to explain that sooner or later its only going to see me hit the wall very hard,unless I resolve the lack of cash.It seems a few posters only want to hear a lovefest and sweep the reality of running a viable and sensible business under the carpet.Its almost like the reality of the decisions doesn't exist no matter what FAS own financials say.It also would seem that Agent86's boy-ism for Mr Robinson could almost come from Mr Robinson himself.I would suggest that all holders ask why the company has not put every minute of every day into securing viable production funding? If that is impossible ask the company why it has not approached some financially stable company with the funds to buy all or part of it from FAS.To stop the debit and proceed with production we dont need hundreds more cheap 3Bs diluting our shares,we need full viable production funding.Anything less and the company might as well be a little more than a doorstop for the ultimate company that will actually mine Steeple Hill.Always remember you never loose or win on the market till you actually sell.How long you can hold for is another matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.