FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

fairstar about to explode, page-43

1. 118 Posts.
    Agent99 - it is nice to see passion in your writing, but blind faith and condescension undermines everything you have to say.

This is a FORUM, a place to discuss views. Some are holders, some are not. Some are considering buying in and some are considering selling out. Some are considering re-entering. ALL deserve due regard for taking the time to share their views - it is up to the reader to take from the comments what they want.

You keep writing that geologists are saying something, engineers working around the clock. I asked you who the engineers were and you told me to ring the company. Should everyone with a question ring the company? Shouldn't FAS report some of these things to the market (example, expired convertible notes)? Should all people thinking about FAS call Kevin Robertson? How is he supposed to build the project, promote the company and run the company?

You also do not appear to understand that your posts often raise more questions than they answer. Show me a company that consistently misses deadlines and I will show you a company that is unrealistic. Show me a company that consistently overpromises and under delivers and I'll show you a company that will be out of favour with the investment community (who buy shares and move the share price one way or another). Where is your analysis? What are the critical things that need to be done?

By the way, when you spoke with Kevin yesterday, did he mention why the assays are not back after five months?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.