AAM 6.67% 4.8¢ aumega metals ltd

fairy stories and non disclosure, page-10

1. 1,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Good post HCMIF

Your fairies are the best.

Could you ask them how the use of big plant affects ore dilution.

Early July, ASX announcement that in March, a bad blast had resulted in bad ore dilution. There was no further announcement about this. Can you ask your fairies about this.

Also how important it is to carefully mine gold ore in the geology that exists at Beta. With conventional wisdom, only geologists who worked there could say, but your fairies may have a physic view of what happened.

It has been suggested that JW got a local contractor in with smaller equipment to extract ore from Beta, and this upset WATPAC. What do your fairies think about this idea.

A biblical principle is that the borrower is the servant of the lender, so with the SPP "undersubscribed" and WATPAC owed money, can you ask your fairies about this.

Also why JW would want to get a mine up and running quickly unless he was convinced ore was there. He could of course be wrong, but slack mining methods can dilute grade and lose ore.

So much your fairies notice that mere mortals miss out on. We can probably get more data from your fairies than from A1 ASX announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.003(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $25.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.1¢ 4.5¢ $5.231K 110.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 85000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.