MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

fait accompli

1. 333 Posts.
    I've watched a few of silviu's interviews on YouTube and read some afr articles on him and his positions re mesoblast technology.

He's very conservative and understated in his responses and doesn't reveal much. I think he does this from a position of strength as someone who will be at the helm of something revolutionary as things play out over the next 2 to 3 years.

Osiris had their stem cell tech acquired by msb, stem cell legislation passed In Japan, vast amount of shares held by institutional investors...time is running out before this explodes.

The way I see it, every clinical trial that msb initiates will be approved by the FDA. It won't just be revascor.it will be neofuse and all the others as well. The only other alternative is that teva will acquire msb for 10 or 20 billion. It's inevitable.

Didn't silviu once state that msb will be known as one of australias greatest exports? Have a look at csl and their product listing. That will be mesoblast IMO. And we are just talking about the first generation of stem cell products. Wait until they get started on the second and third generation of stem cell tech using dental pulp stem cells and cancer therapeutics.

Mt79

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.